...that's the core question I'll be discussing in a content strategy hangout on February 13th.
Five "old hands" at content marketing like myself will share their ideas and strategies for how to stand out in a noisy content market. I'll be joined by:
- Michele Linn of Content Marketing Institute
- Bryony Thomas of Watertight Marketing
- Kieran Flanagan of Hubspot
- Stan Woods of Velocity Partners
Ryan Skinner of Velocity Partners will moderate the Hangout.
We'll be reviewing a few campaigns that stood out for us as well as our own campaigns that failed to stand out. And hopefully answer questions like:
- Is best practice a problem (as everyone does the same thing)?
- Can tone of voice alone do the trick?
- Does narrow persona-targeting kill social distribution?
- Can scandal work?
- Can great promotion save ho-hum content?
- Is there real appetite within businesses to "stand out"?
- Does virtue in online content win?
REGISTER TODAY. Should be fun!